We’re delighted to announce that Geraldine Rudkins will reopen on Monday June 15th 2020. We have put the following precautions and guidelines together to ensure the safety of our team and customers.
- Staff members will be wearing a mask during all treatments. We would advise all customers bring their own mask, if not a mask will be provided. Hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes will be available throughout the clinic.
- Two treatment rooms will be used giving ample time to fully sanitise after each session.
- Disposable bed sheets will be used for each client and wipeable pillows.
- During this period our waiting room will remain closed. On your arrival to the clinic we request you kindly remain in your car until one of our team comes out to you or contacted by phone.
- For new patients, to keep the amount of time in the treatment room to a minimum, we will be doing a phone consultation prior to the appointment
- We request that no clients with any COVID symptoms attend as per HSE guidelines.
We look forward to welcoming our loyal customers back into our clinic. Your experience will be different to what it always has been but we are sure with your support we can adapt to these new measures. Thanks for your support and looking forward to seeing you all soon. Geraldine.