Pregnancy Kilkenny Ireland
Pregnancy Kilkenny Ireland.
As a natural form of healing, acupuncture has the following benefits:
- Provides drug-free pain relief
- Effectively treats a wide range of acute and chronic ailments
- Treats the underlying cause of disease and illness as well as the symptoms
- Provides a holistic approach to the treatment of disease and illness, treating the body, mind and spirit.
- Assists in the prevention of disease and the maintenance of general well-being
Acupuncture is a safe and gentle treatment, which is often accompanied by feelings of deep relaxation and well-being.
The initial consultation and treatment generally takes one hour and subsequent treatments can take anything from 20 – 50 minutes depending on the condition being treated.
- Drug and alcohol detoxification programmes, and Smoking Cessation to lessen the symptoms of withdrawal.
- Acupuncture can help weight loss along with dietary measures and exercise. It has a calming and relaxing effect that makes it easier to deal with stress, frustration and anxiety that can trigger overeating and bingeing on fattening foods.
- Acupuncture offers a non-invasive approach to treating infertility and research has shown that it increases a couples ability to conceive naturally.
Not every woman needs the exact same thing, so Chinese Medicine is the perfect approach. Its a holistic approach for both body and mind, no matter what stage of your life your going through.
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine have been used to treat Men´s health concerns for thousands of years and growing in popularity. The growth is down to the many issues that men face. I treat anything from sports injuries, to back pain, allergies and infertility.
Pregnancy is an exciting and wonderful time. However, with the many physical and hormonal changes that occur, it can also be a time of discomfort.
Geraldine has much knowledge and experience with pregnancy and childbirth acupuncture. For Women, Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine can improve fertility and pregnancy rates in several ways..
Many medical conditions - for example, irritable bowel, asthma, eczema, arthritis, sinusitis, migraine – are in fact nothing more than different manifestations of the same phenomenon – Food iIntolerance.
We treat all types of sports Injuries such as Ankle injuries, Back Pain, Elbow Injuries, Hand Injuries, Hamstring Injuries, Groin strains, Shoulder injuries, Strains, Sprains and Wrist injuries.